Please Read Carefully prior to starting your registration
In order to register you will be required to enter your player's Hockey Canada Member ID. This can be found by logging into your Respect in Sport Account, clicking "Profile", then "Child Management" (How to find your Hockey Canada ID). Your RIS certificate must be current to register.
When completing the Player Information section, please provide your mailing address in the first address section and physical home address later in the Additional Player Info section.
In order to register you will need the following:
1. One parent must complete the Respect in Sport Parent Program. This is mandatory for Hockey Alberta and must be done prior to registering. The cost is $12+gst and is good for 4 years. Once this is complete (or if you have completed previously for other children), add your child to your profile under "Child Management" to create a Hockey Canada ID (select Lamont as association in this section). Write this ID number down as you will need to enter it. How to add a player to your Respect in Sport Profile
2. An electronic copy of your child's birth certificate (scan or take a picture to attach)
3. An electronic copy of a "proof of residency document" with your physical land address (no box numbers). Examples include a parents driver's license, utility bill, property tax bill, rental agreement, etc. (scan or take a picture to attach).
- When completing the Player Info section, please provide your mailing address in the first address section and physical home address later in the Additional Player Info section.
- Don't forget to check the box for "new player"
Follow the link for instructions on adding a new child to your RIS account:
Please contact our Registrar Coryfirstname.lastname@example.org He will need a completed Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form or Hockey Alberta Player Movement Form with supporting documents, once this is received LMHA will request a transfer. When the transfer is complete you will be able to register online with TeamSnap.
2019/2020 Registration Fees:
|Tykes *New players*
(learn to play)
|U7 - Under-7 (Previously Initiation) *Returning players*
(birth years: 2015, 2016)
|U9 -Under 9 (Previously Novice Division)
(birth years: 2014, 2013)
|U11 - Under 11 (Previously Atom Division)
(birth years: 2012, 2011)
|U13 - Under 13 (Previously PeeWee Division)
(birth years: 2010, 2009)
|U15 - Under 15 (Previously Bantam Division)
(birth years: 2008, 2007)
|U18 - Under 18 (Previously Midget Division)
(birth years: 2006, 2005, 2004)
Registration prior to July 8th will be eligible for early bird registration fee.
Fundraising is a requirement for registration unless you opt out at the following cost:
- 1 player - $250
- 2 players - $350
- 3 or more players - $450
Meeting deposit cheque - to encourage meeting attendance a $50 cheque post-dated to April 1st. This cheque will be returned if you attend at least one regular season meeting and the AGM.