In order to keep the cost of registration affordable and to keep up with ever increasing costs, LMHA organizes fundraising efforts throughout the year. These efforts are vital in ensuring the continued success and growth of our players and association.
Fundraising is a mandatory requirement of registration unless you opt out at the following cost:
- 1 child - $500
- 2 children - $600
- 3 or more children - $700
Each year we aim to raise between $20,000 and $30,000. There are 2 major mandatory fundraisers each year but if more funds are needed additional fundraisers may be added.
Please note that these fees are for association fundraising only. Paying out does not exempt families from fundraisers planned at the individual team level.
**If you opt out, the fee will be payable at the time of registration. Otherwise please bring a post-dated cheque to the first general meeting in September**
Past Association Fundraising:
- 2019-2020 - Oilers 50/50, Beef Raffle
- 2018-2019 - NHL Hockey Pool, Casino or Cash Raffle
- 2017-2018 - NHL Hockey Pool, Cash Calendar
- 2016-2017 - NHL Hockey Pool, Comedy Night, Bottle Drive
- 2015-2016 - Halloween Magician show/Halloween Dance, Booze Barrel Raffle