*Please Read Carefully as we have switched over the TeamSnap Registration Platform suggested by Hockey Canada*
TeamSnap registration works best using Chrome and Safari internet browsers, you will not be able to register using Internet Explorer
In order to register you will be required to enter your player's Hockey Canada Member ID. This can be found by logging into your Respect in Sport Account, clicking "Profile", then "Child Management". Your RIS certificate must be current to register.
When completing the Player Information section, please provide your mailing address in the first address section and physical home address later in the Additional Player Info section.
New to Hockey Players:
In order to register you will need the following:
1. One parent must complete the Respect in Sport Parent Program.
This is mandatory for Hockey Alberta and must be done prior to registering. The cost is $12+gst and is good for 4 years. Once this is complete (or if you have completed previously for other children), add your child to your profile under "Child Management" to create a Hockey Canada ID (select Lamont as association in this section). Write this ID number down as you will need to enter it.
2. An electronic copy of your child's birth certificate (scan or take a picture to attach)
3. An electronic copy of a "proof of residency document" with your physical land address (no box numbers). Examples include a parents driver's license, utility bill, property tax bill, rental agreement, etc. (scan or take a picture to attach).
- When completing the Player Info section, please provide your mailing address in the first address section and physical home address later in the Additional Player Info section.
- Don't forget to check the box for "new player"
New Residents to Lamont or Non-Residents:
Any questions? Contact Kathryn, firstname.lastname@example.org